Development site for Mega Construction
- Expression of Interest
- 1509 SQM
- The Hornsby Council has provided Development Consent dated 20 November 2013 (DA/691/2013) to demolish existing structures and construct a 10 Storey mixed use residential flat 73 units and 5 commercial units (866 sq metres) and basement carpark
- There are current pre-sales of approximately $30 million with 10% holding deposits. The sales contract provides for the Developer to rescind the contracts under certain conditions.
- The following project cost has been confirmed:
- Builder has provided initial estimates which has been confirmed by the bank panelled Quantity Surveyor,
- Council S94 contribution is as per the Development Consent
- The major Consultant costs before construction have been incurred and paid and a quote for the CC and project management cost is already in hand
- Freehold land with titles at Thornleigh NSW 2120
- Bounded by Pennant Hills Road, Bellevue Road and Railway Parade Thornleigh NSW 2120
- The site is less than 100 metres to the Thornleigh train station, and is adjacent to Aldi and Woolworths Supermarkets.
- Rectangular land of approximately 1509m2
- The property is now vacant and ready for construction.
- Zoning – B2
- Local Government Area – Hornsby Shire Council
Additionally, the Developer has advised that he has submitted a section 96 variation to the Hornsby Council. See mix
in table below.
Location: 258-262, Pennant Hills Road, Thornleigh, NSW
Call Us: 0473888777
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cleaning after exit
- Cofee pot
- Development Land
- Hobby firming
- Vacant Land